Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Negative One



Today is my negative one anniversary! On this day, next year, I'll be getting married. It seems so close and yet, so very far away! I'm looking forward to the millions of fun things that are awaiting Chris and I in the next 365 days.

The wedding planning has hit a bit of a wall and it seems my ability to understand color is hindering all processes of planning. All of my bridesmaids have graciously agreed to be in the wedding and I'm so thankful that they'll be there next to me when I take this step. These girls have been with me for a lot of life's firsts, so I'm glad they'll be there for this one. The thing is, I'm trying to do right by these ladies. I'm totally against the following:

1. Putting them in any dress that has a giant butt bow.

2. Putting them in a color dress that resembles any of the following: puke, poop or pepto bismal.

3. Putting them in a color dress that they themselves put me in for their weddings (there aren't a ton of colors and most of my maids are really matrons - long married ladies...and I'm doing my best not to repeat).

Planning is fun, but this whole color palatte - which affects all of the colors of the wedding is a bit of a mystery to me.

For now - that's all the news that's fit to knit!

No comments: