Friday, September 07, 2007

Done Right

UPDATE:

Just got an email from Knit Picks customer service. Not only were they sweet and apologetic, they offered to send replacement cables. Yay Knit Picks! I promise to blow some mad money at your site soon. I appreciate it so much when people do the right thing*.

*Unlike, you, you stupid Department of Corrections officer who tailed me through a construction zone, flashed your lights and whooped your siren at the poor guy trying not to kill the construction worker and screamed at the guy in the cement truck (who I think was trying to avoid actually dripping concrete on the front of my car while I tried not to be rear ended by you!) You caused so much stress on the BQE this morning that I hope you just found out that you have to work a double this weekend.

For now, that's all the news that's fit to Knit! And I'll be knitting it with my Options again soon!

No comments: