Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

Welcome 2008!

I'm pretty stoked about this year. I think it's going to be a lot of fun. The wedding is the most exciting event of '08 that we have planned, but the way things have been going lately, I think we'll be encountering all kinds of neat things throughout the year.

The holidays were fantastic. I'll share pictures tonight or Friday - I've got to upload from the camera. The bridesmaid dresses are starting to arrive - Mountain View (our reception site) caught on fire, I was swindled into making my own save the date cards under the influence of some UN-naturally large margaritas. Like I said, good times.

I'm thrilled to be starting 2008. Everything in my life feels right and good. I feel like I'm moving in the right direction and that I'm doing it with the full support of so many people who I love.

Hope you're looking forward to it as much as I am.

RESOLUTION:

To everyone who text messages me, I promise to learn how to text so that I can reply to you and make sense!

Oh - And the knitting, it's coming too! for now, that's all the news that's fit to knit!

No comments: