Friday, January 04, 2008

Fo' Shizzle my knitizzers!

You thought since I was off in da 'Burgh visiting the City County building...















That I'd stopped knitting... Suckas! Check out some serious knit eye candy:





Ok, ends need to be woven in...
But I love this pink hat!!! It has ear flaps!









A Monkey Sock...someone has a birthday coming up...













A Clapotis - which, holy cow, when it was 14 degrees the other day, was the only thing that kept me truly warm. Love you, wool!















A pretty baby sweater... ends need, uh...

















Seacell yarn from my future mother in law! Can't wait. Love ya!












And Jen and Adam showed me some serious love with some serious roving:




Can you stand it??? Future Mother in Law, I need a spinning lesson, stat!!! :)










Also from FMIL - who gave me a $25 Barnes and Noble Gift Certificate:

I wanna make everything in here!
So, you see??? I'm making stuff! This is still a knitting blog! And for now, that's all the news that's fit to knit in pictures!

No comments: