Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Excuse...


I've been busier than a one armed paper hanger, let me tell you. It hasn't been with fun stuff either. I've been stressing out about my job, the future of the new company, my next door neighbor's robbery, the impending parental visit and feeling pretty darn down about my life. I'm hanging in there and know that the sun will shine again, but until it does, I've been having to really push myself to get out of bed everyday. Is this what depression feels like?
Anyway - I have been taking pictures for you and I'll try and post them tonight. I've almost finished the ankle socks from Nancy and I've started working on a Clapotis. I stopped mid row, I hope I can figure out where I am...


I also started a little product testing experiement on the face wash, Proactiv. Anyone else tried this? I took a sad and embarassing picture of my face on day one post wash, then the next morning post wash and today, etc... I've got to say - I'm clearing up. I've never had much acne, but lately in my 30's I've got a cronic break out on my chin. I hate it. It makes me feel sloppy - especially during work and business meetings. I stopped by the Proactiv booth at the mall on Monday and plunked down $23 for a chance at skin like Jessica Simpon's. Wish me luck - I'll let you know how it goes.
No idea why I'm posting the penguin other than I know you people love pictures!
That's all the news that's fit to knit.


No comments: