Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Socks, Pooches and Legal Yarn Aquistion















My green socks are done! Warm feet are living
here! I love the new sock blockers that Chris made me - they're working great!
















I totally scored some Posh Pooches in the bargin basket at Barnes and Noble. See that 40% off sticker? I also go the member's discount - so yay!

The kit comes with a book of totally cute patterns for dogs. I loooove dogs and Chris and I have plans to get one sometime next year so I'll have to make some plans to make sure that I have one of the poshest pooches in the Slope!
















Look at the cute needles that were included in the set. Click the picture to see a better view. The needles have two different dogs on the tops! I love them!

I've been a little absent because my new company is doing pretty well. I'm thrilled and it's keeping me busy, which is a welcome activity. Of course, it's totally isolating me from the outside world. I need to return some phone calls, a ton of emails and try to make plans to see my family some time before next Christmas (that happened last year...we can't have a repeat).

A big shout out to Nancy from Romancing the Yarn - she held a little raffle for some Cascade Fixation and guess who was the big winner! I never, ever win anything - so you can imagine how thrilled I was when I heard the news. Nancy was so sweet to have a raffle like that and I've pledged to make some pretty, pretty socks with the yarn. I've never worked with it, so a report is forth coming. I'd like to point out that this aquisition of yarn is totally within the rules of the Knit from Your Stash pledge!

And for now, that's all the news that's fit to knit!

No comments: