Thursday, November 06, 2008

And Next...


Well, now that the election is done and the country is looking toward the future, I figure it's time to get back to business of blogging here. I'd like to show you some knitting, but I need some sunlight to make something you can see - hopefully tomorrow. In the mean time, here's a picture of my kitchen cabinet. I show you this because you can see some of the amazing North Carolina pottery that was gifted to us for our wedding. Sadly, the potter who was a dear friend, passed away before the wedding, but not after making us this entire set of dishes. We really love them. The green plates were Chris' grandmother's and he's spent half a lifetime of Sundays eating with his family from them. It's a happy cabinet, full of fond and happy memories. Of course, the carrot shaped timer, that's just from Target!

No comments: