Thursday, May 29, 2008

Summer of Scarves?




I think I've started a summer of scarves! I'm just really into these lovely little projects all of a sudden. I've been through hats and socks and sweaters (though not very successfully) and I just feel this pull to be knitting scarves. So here I am...





Three beautiful scarves in the hold - and the above on the needles. I'm just going and going...and during the wedding planning, I think I need to have projects where I can memorize the pattern and knit without thinking too much (just enough to keep my minds off of the planning) and I need to be able finishing things - that's important too.







We hit the details - here's what my wedding bouquet should look like...I think. It's a little fuzzy - our flower lady was moving pretty fast...


Till later, that's all the news that's fit to knit!


No comments: