Saturday, June 14, 2008

Veils






My hair is going to be simple for the wedding. I'm wearing my mom's veil (I looove it) and I've decided that instead of doing some crazy big french twisty thing, that I really wanted to look like myself in the wedding photos. So, here's the one look and check out the back of my mom's veil:





For now, the knitting is slow 'cause the wedding is right around the corner. I even ordered the invitation Thursday night!
Friday marked three months out. Gulp. The dress is being altered, the hair has a plan, the invitations should be here in a week or so, the menus tasted and chosen, the cake has a plan, the flowers are ordered, C. is picking the music, the ceremony is set!
We might actually end up married!
Till next time, this is all the news that's fit to knit (and marry!)

No comments: