Thursday, December 06, 2007

The Claws Come Out - By Pat Lewis


One of my dearest friends, Pat Lewis, has a new book out that's in stores now. If you know what's good for you, like to read really funny stories, and enjoy comics you'll run, not walk, to your local bookstore and buy as many copies of this book as possible.

I'm hitting Barnes & Noble in Park Slope tonight!

Or, for the shop at home lot of you - Shop on Amazon!
It's the perfect present for so many people in your life, trust me! And heck, Pat's a great guy and amazing artist. So, knitters, get behind me on this one and check out these "Austounding Tales of Broads and Monsters" this holiday season. Pat rocks. If you buy more than 50 copies, I'll get Pat to call you on the telephone. Promise. Just send me your receipt!

For now, That's the news that's fit to knit!

No comments: