Friday, September 15, 2006

Cutest. Baby. Ever!


Meet Molly - proudly wearing her "Heartbreakingly Cute Baby Kimono" (pattern by Christina Shiffman, from the always lovely ladies over at Mason-Dixon Knitting.

My dear friend Kelly gave birth to this beautiful baby in July and only a knitter would have the guts to send one of her best friends a sweater for their new baby in middle of a heatwave. Now that the weather is cooling, the sweater seems to fit Molly perfectly and I think she looks great in this September photo.

You want more pictures don't you? I don't blame you, Molly is gorgeous. I'll give into you, here you go:

We loved Molly from the very first moment Kelly told us about her. She loved her parents so much, that she showed up two months early. Being such a little thing, I down sized the sweater for a premie. Molly doesn't looked so impressed in this picture, but Kelly assures me that she loves the sweater from her honorary auntie kristin and of course, her auntie loves her too!


You still want more pictures? Ok - hang onto your seats...I grew up in one of the greatest cities in the world and that city is host to the greatest football team in the world. When one is born in this city - one begins their training at early age to cheer on their beloved players. Molly is no exception:



Go Steelers!













Many thanks to Kelly and Roger for letting me show off their beautiful daughter.

No comments: