Thursday, August 24, 2006



Ok - finally able to blog from the home computer and I offer you this - a very recent knit project! This is the wrap sweater featured in Mason-Dixon Knitting, those lovely ladies kindly put out their book in time for me to make this for my dear friend Kelly's new baby girl, Molly.

Molly arrived in an unconvential way, being born premature, but just the right size for this sweater (for now). She's healthy and growing and beautiful and I sent this and a blanket off to Kelly&Roger for Molly last week. I'm waiting to hear back on their reaction - I hope they like it.

I also did a blanket for Miss Molly and I'll post pictures of that tomorrow. In the meantime - we're off to tuck ourselves away in the comfort of the airconditioning...I guess summer is still hanging in there here in Brooklyn.

Better post, better everything - tomorrow. Big promise!

No comments: