Monday, December 15, 2008

Charlie's Tree

We got Charlie Brown's Tree! I love this sad little tree and nothing says Christmas like A Charlie Brown Christmas. It's such an awesome show!

I have finished not one, but two hats for Christmas presents. I knit up my usual design for the skull cap. I've taken a picture of Chris wearing his, but it's so stinking dark you can't see a thing! Next sunny day, I'll pin him down for replacement pics. I knit a matching hat for my new BIL. He deserves one. He's had a hard year.

I'm hoping this week will blow right by so that we can get on with being on Christmas vacation and visiting with our family. I miss my family and I can't wait to get together with them for some fun. As my nephew would say it's time for the "The Festival of Treats" --we know how to do it up!

Till later, it's all the news that's fit to knit!

No comments: