Thursday, March 13, 2008

Another Year Older

This Yarnal chick hit the big 3-2 yesterday. Wow, 32 years old. It's a big number.

I've been thinking about my age in the days leading up to my birthday and I've come to realize that my 30's have been pretty good to me. I've shed a lot of the insecurities that I faced in my 20's. The nights of anxiety regarding work, home, relationships and friendships have melted away to leave me with a sense that everything can usually be worked out.

Blogger won't let me upload pictures today - not sure why, so I promise another post with interesting pictures of knitting! :)

For now, that's all the news that's fit to knit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, the 30's aren't so bad. I mean, I still have the occasional thought that everything could suddenly spin out of control - but those thoughts are fewer and much further between.

Although, after shoveling out of the 20.5 inches of snow Columbus got last weekend, I'm a little upset that 32 means "You will be sore and tired for an entire week after doing 3 hours of hard labor. Deal with it."

Anyway, happy 32! This is gonna be YOUR YEAR! Lots of GREAT THINGS are happening for you - with many more to come!