Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Busy

We picked up our keys last weekend and then did three loads of laundry. I love our washing machine. Even as I type this, sitting in Brooklyn, I am missing the washie. I think we'll have a lot of time together coming up. I don't think I'll ever hate doing laundry after being in this situation for eight years. I haven't had my own washing machine since 2000. This has been a long time coming.

I started knitting a new scarf, but don't have any pictures. You can imagine that it's all about moving here right now. We're sorting, chucking out and packing up boxes. The movers come next Saturday. We need to get in gear with the packing - we're being a little lazy.

Anyway - it's going to be a little quiet around here while we keep things moving forward. I'll be back! Thanks for checking in. xooxox - for now, it's all the news that's fit to knit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Having your own washer and dryer is such a huge convenience it's not even funny. Part of me cringes thinking about how you didn't have them for EIGHT YEARS. Yowza!

I highly recommend that you really focus on the "chucking" part of your move. It's refreshing to get rid of a ton of junk that you never use and don't need. And it makes moving into the new place so much better.

Can't wait to see even more pictures and hopefully actually get up to visit you guys some time!