Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Gotta Get Up 'Cause I Gotta Go to Work



'Cause I gotta go to bed so I can get back up and do it all over again....

That song is running through my mind on a loop right now. I am working all of the time right now. I've got more big projects for work than ever right now and if I can survive past July 12th, I'll be a happy girl.

Right now it's just before bed and I'm watching my favorite show Deadliest Catch on DVR and hanging with my sweetheart. Soon - I can shut off the world for a few hours and I can rest my keyboard weary hands.

The Monkey is off my back and I have some beautiful socks as a result. I'm still plugging away on the Clapotis, but it's hot and that thing is a damn big woolly sitting on my lap at the moment. I want to find another fun sock to knit in between.



For now, say a prayer that July 12th gets here quick, quick, quick. And that's all the news that's fit to knit.








No comments: